Good Evening to all!

I was on the swagbucks facebook wall page and I saw that swagbucks has posted a message about the bots and the cheats that have been flooding the swagbucks facebook wall.

There is no need to cheat this site or hack it, this site is easy as pie to begin with, why screw it up for others who enjoy this site. These trolls need to shot on site or block from facebook.

I honestly hope that no one actually used those bots, those links were to be reported to have spyware and some viruses. I urge swagbucks users to not use these bots, they hurt swagbucks and may also harm your computer.

Also please take part in my poll, thanks and may god bless all of you.

1 Response to "Good Evening to all!"

  1. Mike says:
    July 7, 2009 at 4:38 PM

    Hey Yeah I agree. Swag Bucks is good enough already!! It's a good thing, there's no bad thing about it. It's going to help out at xmas time. Great for things like games, DVD's , Books & stuff. I done your poll btw :) Am Linking to you from the Get More Swagbucks blog.

Post a Comment

List your site in multiple Web Directories . This website is listed under Free Classifieds Directory