Swagbucks update for 7-20-09.

Hello readers, I just wanted to update you on my progress I ordered a 4th Amazon E-Gift card, The other 3 that I ordered came in last week, I am glad that they all came in at the same time. I am saving them for christmas while I get more and see how many cards that I can get.

For new readers, Swagbucks is a search engine that allows you to win awesome prizes using points called swagbucks. With this site you can win Ipods, Amazon gift cards like I have, starbucks and among others. If you are interested in this site please click the banner above this post and the site starts you off with 3 swagbucks, using the site daily improves your chances of winning, but dont over search that will decrease your chances. I recommend searching 3 times a day. You dont win swagbucks each time but you can earn some almost every day.

Enjoy the site and May you all have a blessed evening and God Bless All!!

1 Response to "Swagbucks update for 7-20-09."

  1. Adam S says:
    July 24, 2009 at 5:32 PM

    Hey, don't worry about Ian. He's always been a douche when someone tries to do something good. The only way he can make himself feel better is by putting other people down.

Post a Comment

List your site in multiple Web Directories . This website is listed under Free Classifieds Directory