Michael Jackson funeral

Michael Jackson's funeral was a nice sendoff for a man who made so many happy with his music.
I wish that service was private, this did not need to be broadcasted everywhere really. There were people selling things outside the Staples Center there in LA. This was nothing short but a money hungry funeral. Don't get me wrong I liked his music.

But the numbers were like millions that were watching this. I saw a little bit but from what I read here online it was a circus. I feel for his children and the family right now. Please pray for the Jackson family that they might have healing from the heavenly father.

1 Response to "Michael Jackson funeral"

  1. Helen says:
    July 8, 2009 at 1:32 AM

    well said

Post a Comment

List your site in multiple Web Directories . This website is listed under Free Classifieds Directory